Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Diedrich Dare with a little twist.




This week's sketch is from sweet little Jack. He did such a nice job creating it.
Every time I looked at the sketch I kept seeing a layout. So instead of making a card I decided to go with it and do the layout. I had some Halloween pictures from last year to scrap. I was so excited to use The Greeting Farm's Halloween set on this layout. My girls have colored so many of these cute stamps already. They were happy to see the stamps on their page. The beautiful girls on this page are my Emilie and Kaeli. :)

If you want to play along this week, use DDSC4 when you upload your card (or layout :-) ). Make sure you visit the The Diedrich Dare blog next week, Jessica is giving away a prize!!! Details coming soon! Can't wait to see what she has!!

The Diedrich Dare Team
Cassie Larson
Darla Wilson
Heather Schlatter
Jacquie Peifer
Jessica Diedrich
Lisa Slusser
Rebecca Ednie
Taylor Usry

3 comments:

  1. Hey there!! This is GREAT!! I LOVE it!! What SWEET pics of your kids!! SUPER cute girls!! LOVE Your take on Jack's sketch!!! Hope you are well!!


    Take care!
    Jacquie/Javablustamper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FANTASTIC! It was AWESOME that you took the sketch and came up with this AWESOME layout...I LOVE it and think it came out fabulous! Awwww I miss the girls! give them hugs for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim seriously WOW way to go this is a great take on the sketch for this week!!! I love your scrap book page and it truely inspires me to get scrapbooking again!!! Great pictures too and I love that set from TGF I just got it this week!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete