Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Whimsical Wednesdays!




Hi Everyone!

I hope you are having a good week. I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. I have a couple more things to buy then I am done!! My wonderful husband started wrapping today!! :-) We usually wait until the last minute to wrap so this is a nice change!

This week I made my card for The Diedrich Dare using The Greeting Farm's Xmas Sweeties. I love this stamp. Make sure you stop by the blog and upload your card with Mr Linky. This week the amazingly talented Randi Wall from our team is giving away a prize from Sweet Pea Stamps. Thanks Randi!!

Please stop by the rest of the team to see what they created!!




9 comments:

  1. Kim,

    This is totally adorable I love it I love it I love it!!!!

    This is so cute and I love those Christmas Sweeties.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work!! I LOVE this! Your coloring is amazing!! The buttons are the PERFECT touch! :D hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME! I love the way you interpreted the sketch! Santa Ian and Mrs. Claus Anya look ADORABLE!!! That is some really pretty DP, too! WONDERFUL card-I can't believe Christmas is almost here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neato Kim!! great use of the Xmas sweeties! Love your take on the sketch! =D hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute take on the sketch. I love the buttons. great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How cute is this card of yours!! Love how you inter'd the sketch! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete