Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Wednesday!!


Hi Everyone!

I had the most relaxing last couple of days. I spend Saturday with my hubby, girls, parents, sister and nephew. It was so much fun. It's hard to get all of us to spend an afternoon together. My nephew is 7 months old. He is such a little cutie. I posted pictures on him on my Facebook page. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, I didn't do much. It was soooooooo nice. I love having days like that.

Since today is Wednesday, that means it's time for the Diedrich Dare. This week 9 year old Madelynn gave us a super easy sketch to use. I used this sketch to make a card for my husband's cousin. He enlisted in the Marines and is in boot camp now. We just got the ok to send him cards. I hope this isn't too girly. LOL!!! I don't want him to get harassed. LOL!!! The stamps are from The Greeting Farm.

Make sure you stop by The Diedrich Dare team to see what they created. If you want to play along this week, you can upload your project to your blog or online gallery. Then link it to Mr Linky on the Diedrich Dare blog.

We have a new daredevil. Please welcome Andrea to our group!!

4 comments:

  1. what a great card for a marine kim! i'm so thankful for the young men like him that volunteer to go fight for our country. and thankful for their families that sacrifice right alongside them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TOTALLY an awesome card for a serviceman and definitely not too girlie but I can SO feel your pain about that-I feel like even my best boy card is girly in some way :) Well, you did great and how nice of you to be sending that to him!

    So glad you got to hang w/ your little buddy, too! Give him extra kisses from his long lost cousin in TN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great card for a serviceman. it would be sure to be a bright spot in their day. great job on the sketch and thanks for the welcome to the team xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My look at all of this red white and blue and that sketch really shines through what a patriotic creation I love it Kim and that balloon is great too!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete