Wednesday, May 26, 2010

DDSC37


Happy Wednesday!!


I hope you are having a great week. My week will be better once I get my new laptop. LOL! My laptop broke over a week ago. I have having major withdrawals. I didn't realize how much I used it. After my husband and kids go to bed, I watch TV and play my Facebook games. We are not able to fix it so I am getting a new one. Yayyyyyy!!! I can't wait. Thankfully, I still have my desktop but it isn't as convenient as the laptop.


This is the final week for Mix it Up May. This week my girls, Kaeli - 9 and Emilie - 7, were asked to come up with a sketch. They had some trouble drawing it so they decided to ask everyone to make their cards SPARKLE. Every time they make a card they have to put glitter somewhere on the card. They love a sparkly card. LOL!!


A BIG thank you to Sweet Pea Stamps for being our monthly sponsor!! Also, thank you to Randi for coordinating it. She did such a great job.


Please check out my post on The Diedrich Dare blog.


Have a MAGICAL day!!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, i love the bling and LOVE the colours you have used, the orange and black go so well together.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling I would have withdrawals without my laptop to. Talk about major DT. Love, love love what you did with your card. Major thumbs up girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, please thank your sweet daughters for a sparkling challenge!! i absolutely love your creation with this stamp!! colors are great and the layout is super fab!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card. SO creative w/ all the diff elements and colors, and great job coloring the image! it's so pretty. You'l have to tell me what happened w/ your computer-sorry I missed you after I called in the a/m-it ended up being QUITE the interesting day, omg. Well, anyway, tell the girls that a pkg is on the way to them and I miss them (and you!) and I LOVED their challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove this image! You've coloured her up perfectly! Awesome card and be sure to thank your little cuties for making us sparkle it up! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great colouring on this card and I adore the sparkle! This had to be one of my fave challenges. Please tell your girls they made my day with this one xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Just popping by to leave my cousin/BFF some love :)

    ReplyDelete