Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My First Easel Card










I had a nice week. I hope you did too. My 7 year old daughter and I went on a field trip for Brownies. We went to a museum for a sleepover. Friday night we got a tour of the museum, did craft projects, a scavenger hunt, played games and shopped. Then we were able to pick any space in the museum to sleep. Our entire troop stayed together so we could hang out. It was such a great bonding experience for us!!

Now it's time for The Diedrich Dare. Sweet little Madelynn challenged us to make an easel card this week. I now know why Jessica is so excited about them. I had fun making this!!

On my card I used a super cute snowman from The Rusty Pickle digi store. They have so many cute images!!!

Make sure you stop by the rest of the team to see what they created!!


I hope you have a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! This is SO awesome! I LOVE what you did w/ the easel card-see! i'm tellin ya! TOTALLY addicting! Your card is gorgeous and I'm so excited for you-what an awesome DT creation it is for your new team. I am SO, SO happy for you and love the snowflakes, btw! SO stinkin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easel card Kim! I love all the wintery elements! That snowman laying in the sparkly snow is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! This is just too cute! Wonderful, wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete