Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Diedrich Dare


Happy Wednesday!!

Tonight, my friend Lora and I are going to Archiver's to take a class. We are making a Glimmer Mist Album. I'm so excited to make it. I love using Glimmer Mist and the album looks so cute!! I'll post pictures on Thursday.

This week, Madelynn gave us another inspiration challenge. She picked a makeup kit from her Mom, Jessica. It was such a colorful set so I decided to make my card colorful!! :-) For today's card, I used my Fairy digi stamp from Paper Make Up Stamps. I LOVE their stamps!!!!!! SO SO CUTE! They have so many images to choose from. I used Mojo Monday 122 for my layout. I flipped the sketch to fit my stamp.

Please stop by The Diedrich Dare blog to see a picture of the inspiration. Also, stop by the rest of the team members blogs to see their creations. If you want to play along upload your card to your blog or online gallery then post the link to Mr Linky on the blog.

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Love seeing this image!! and her wings are so sprakly... Love your creation Kim!! Fabulous inspiration! hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job with that Inspiration Challenge Kim I can not wait to get out and see what all the wonderful girls have done with that inspiration they could go in a million different directions!!!

    Great job!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete