Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Wednesday!


I can't believe the holidays are over already. It went by too quickly. My girls went back to school on Monday. They are also back to all of their activities. Our fun 2 week vacation is over. :-( I guess I shouldn't complain. We are going on vacation next week. We are going to spend 8 days in Florida! I can't wait.

Enough about me!! Since today is Wednesday, that means it's time for The Diedrich Dare. Sweet Madelynn wanted to use her Mommy's new Ed Hardy makeup kit as an inspiration for the challenge (see the picture on The Diedrich Dare blog). This week we are excited to announce our first sponsor of 2010 Paper Makeup Stamps. I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE these stamps. OMG the fairies are so cute. I had so much fun coloring her. You have to check out the site to see all of their cute stamps!!!! Make sure you head over to The Diedrich Dare blog to see the prize that Paper Makeup Stamps is offering!!!!

If you want to play along this week, upload your creation to your blog or an online site using keywords DDSC17. Then post it to Mr Linky on The Diedrich Dare blog.

Here is a list of daredevils that are playing this week:

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim!! Dont you just LOVE this digi? I used that one too!! Beautiful coloring and I love the sparkle!! Great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! isn't she lovely?!?! haha! now i got the song stuck in my head... LOVE the sparkle on her wings and the pretty papers... Awesome job Kim! she's darling! =D hugs, kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY VERY cute! love what you did with this weeks challenge and we picked the same image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I love the pinks and the colors you choose your coloring is great too and this card is very very sweet!!!

    Great job on this weeks inspiration!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you MEAN enough about you?!?! LOL!!!! No, seriously, LOVE LOVE this cute card! What an awesome take on the inspiration piece and that clip is perfect! Love her glittery wings too :) Miss you SO much-thanks for the GREAT chat last night- needed it!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Kim! I LOVE those sparkly red wings!!! The clip is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours you chose. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete